We present an original recipe to make delicious Christmas canapes. These are delicious volcanoes filled with cheese and crunchy Serrano ham, but the best thing is that we have shaped these Christmas canapes into snow balls.
This children's Christmas recipe is simple and fun. From our site we encourage you to prepare it at home with your children.
- Serrano ham.
- Creamy cheese.
- Grana padano type cheese.
- Powdered cheese.
- A box of mini volovan or tartlets.
1. To prepare the crispy Serrano ham, we are going to use three slices, which we will remove the moisture with the help of a piece of kitchen paper. Next, we place them separately on a plate, and we put it in the microwave for a minute. We let the ham cool completely; we chop and reserve.
2. In a bowl, beat 100 grams of cream cheese. We have used natural flavor. Add the Serrano ham and mix. We grate 30 grams of grana padano cheese and add it to the mixture. We stir until everything is well mixed. We cover the container with a piece of cling film and refrigerate it for at least half an hour.
3. After this time, we prepare a plate with a little powdered cheese, and with our hands, we begin to make balls of the size that the opening of the mini volcanoes or tartlets that we have chosen has.
4. We coat the balls in the cheese one at a time…… and we already have some original Christmas canapés. Mini snowball volcano! A great Christmas canape for children.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas canapes shaped like a snowball. Recipes for kids, in the category of Recipes on site.